Saturday, July 2, 2011

Second Drafts!

Bonjour, blogosphere!

Yesterday, due to what I am now calling the "Great Tire Debacle of 2011", I found myself presented with two screws in my tire, an incompetent AAA dispatch, and about 5 hours of free time waiting around for my tire to be fixed. Although I had not intended to spend the day waiting around for the tire, I had intended to do a lot of waiting around for other reasons, and so I found myself with my laptop, my first draft of The Shift and a whole lot of waiting at the Costco.

Now, Costco doesn't have wifi, so I set to finishing implementing the edits into the digital copy. It took well over three hours, but I eventually did finish! Hooray!

What does this mean for you, dear friends and readers? It means you are one step closer to seeing my story posted and published! Siobhan and I are going to attack the manuscript with a vigor none have ever seen before, and I think, god willing, that I'll be able to begin the posting soon.

The Battle, its sequel, is well into the planning stages and, while I can't make any promises, I fully intend to begin writing it as soon as I begin posting The Shift!

More soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment