Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bemused

A while ago, I wrote a little ficlet which has subsequently become everyone's favorite story, apparently. It is short, funny, and totally bizarre, and it is A Letter to Arwen, Love, the Fellowship. It's not that I don't appreciate everyone reading it, but I sure wish that people would like the stuff I actually put a lot of effort into as much as they like my crazy-funny, word vomit stories. Alas...

Anyway, needing a bit of relief from a long, stressful day, I wrote a short chapter 2 sequel to it. I see it as my duty to perforate my story with Monty Python references, Hobbits falling from the sky, and incessant vanity statements from Legolas. I hope I did not, as they say, beat a dead horse. You are very welcome, fanfiction community.

Go ahead: Give it a read.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6920657/2/A_Letter_to_Arwen_Love_the_Fellowship

No comments:

Post a Comment