Friday, July 2, 2010

Development Stints

In the land of writing, there has not been much recently! In the land of development of plot, there has also been a distinct lack of progress... and finally in the land of editing, there HAS been progress!

As I am sure you remember, Siobhan sent my chapters back to me in shreds, which I then corrected and have put away into their little slots on my hard drive.

The GoT fic (which I named, but the name I am not as pleased with as I hoped I would be) has been sent to another friend Ally (penname CSG4ME) who said she'd like to have a look over it (and who has actually read the series) and as soon as she finishes, it will be uploaded onto ffnet. And at least by the end of July, I will have EFC edited and uploaded. (That is the plan, and I am sticking to it!)

Summer school is almost over, and when that ends Siobhan will arrive! I expect a lot to develop over the three weeks that she is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment