Friday, August 27, 2010

One Shots

Recently, I've been on a one shot jag... I just really want to write a few of them before I go back to The Shift.

The first one shot was Lin and Cirvel's story - the circumstances which they met and how they fell in love. I tried very hard to explain how Lin was before Cirvel, how much of a control freak she was, how shy and young she had been... just so you can see progress between the two stories. Siobhan assures me she loves the story, but I am unconvinced of its readiness so far.

The other one shot comes from my total obsession with Maroon 5. I've been listening to their CDs constantly in the last few weeks! The lyrics of "Little of your Time" particularly inspired me to try my hand at writing a one shot based on the lyrics. Hopefully Siobhan will pronounce it worthy of my profile and will edit it better for me!

School has just started now, so you can expect either a whole lot more from me or a whole lot less... it's hard to tell during the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment