Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Let the rewrites BEGIN.

So...

Are you ready for good news?? My dear friend and beta Siobhan said the words, "I'll be mailing you your edits next week." Everybody prepare yourselves, because the editing will be fast, and will probably be furious. As soon as that package arrives I will be ON IT.

I'm ready for them, though. I've had some time and distance since I gave them to her (last July) and since I have worked on the story itself, so I will be focusing hard on getting everything just right. I have some ideas already about what I want to change (in particular, adding in more conflict; I don't know that the story has enough conflict between characters, specifically.) I can think of a few scenes I'd like to write, as well, so I can't wait to get to doing that as soon as possible!

I may get to post the first chapter soon! Hopefully, I'll be posting more regularly on this blog as my account becomes more active.

This story has been almost four years in the making, and I can't wait to share it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment