Friday, June 4, 2010

Ivy Starts Here

So, I've decided to start a blog.

Well, that's not entirely true.

I have decided to start another blog. I already have a blog. It's here, in case you're interested. I've been blogging there for years. It's kind of my spot to talk to my family these days, and frequently I want to talk about my writing there, but it feels weird. My family knows I am a writer - this we established long ago - but having just celebrated my seventh "Writerversary" (The anniversary of when I first started writing. Which is May 31st, in case you were wondering!) I have been thinking long and hard (okay not that long OR that hard) about starting a blog devoted to my writing escapades and adventures.

They're not so much escapades OR adventures as much as I would hope, but hey. That's what this blog is for, right? You take a little this and a little that and turn it into a HUGE DEAL.

So here I am, Stefanie, writer extraordinaire, sometimes known as Ivy, the notorious-ish 'The Hobbit Ivy' of the land of Fanfiction.net!

I am a Lord of the Rings fanfiction canon-whore, a fierce beta, an aspiring editor (in real life, I know!), a longtime lover of fluff and a writer who has seen her fandom prosper and wither throughout the last decade.

Here, I will write about my writing. It's pretty simple, actually. I'll write and then I'll write about it. Perhaps it will keep me motivated?

Get ready, blogosphere. Yall ain't seen nothing yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment